Our client is in the managed IT services and consulting industry and they are expanding their team. The Desktop Support Technician will provide remote and onsite service for customers related to workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor-specific hardware and software.
- Perform the first line of defense for technical issues via phone, email, chat, or onsite
- Troubleshoot hardware and software
- Assist Engineers in the deployment of desktops, servers, routers, switches, etc
- Provide accurate documentation of customer requests and work with Engineers for escalation
- Travel to customer sites as and when required
- Work with cross-functional teams to exceed customer expectations
- Degree in IT or relevant experience
- Ability to learn and pick up new technologies quickly
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, MS Office applications, and mobile devices
- CompTIA A+ certification is a plus
Impact Recruiting, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.