Our client is a diversified entertainment, new media and gaming investment company with over 1500 employees. They are looking to revamp and roll out a new HRIS system company-wide and they need a Senior HRIS Project Manager to help lead this initiative. You will handle the research, presentation of solutions to management, RFP process, planning and execution of the project, communication and change management.
- Develop long and short-term plans, define the project scope and goals, identify target milestones and deadlines, allocate resources and budgets
- Identify and manage risks, perform quality control, ensure overall compliance to relevant statues and regulations
- Influence and motivate all project team members and key stakeholders, and ensure that everyone is aligned to the same objectives
- Communicate progress to the management team with full transparency on challenges, roadblocks and recommend solutions to address them
- Make effective decisions when issues arise or multiple options are available
- Manage schedule and adjust accordingly if needed
- Evaluate project performance and recommend actionable improvements if necessary
- 5+ years of relevant experience in project management, with proven experience in implementing an enterprise system or application such as HRIS, CRM, ERP, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to manage stakeholders, business partners, 3rd party vendors, and others involved in the project
- Willing to perform occasional travel to the office and operations site for meetings
- Leadership skills; ability to motivate and influence others
- Decisive and action-oriented
Impact Recruiting LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.APPLY NOW